Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading? January 3, 2011


This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

What I read last week:
- Yuletide Defender by Sandra Robbins
- The Christmas Rescue by Laura Scott
- Christmas Bodyguard by Margaret Daley

What I am currently reading:
- The Girl in the Gatehouse by Julie Klassen
- Uncertain Heart by Andrea Boeshaar
- Love Food Live Well by Chantel Hobbs

What I am reading next:
- Unexpected Love by Andrea Boeshaar
- Courting Miss Amsel by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- The Waiting by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- The Search by Suzanne Woods Fisher

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...