Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 E-Book Challenge


The Ladybug Reads is hosting this challenge:
http://theladybugreads.blogspot.com/2010/12/2011-e-book-reading-challenge.html

I am signing up for the curious level which is to read three e books. My sister and I got an I Pad for Christmas and I have already downloaded the Nook app to it. I have never been a big fan of reading books on the computer but I think I will get used to the I Pad. Most of my reading will still be hard copies. :)

This challenge was previously hosted by Alaine at Queen of Happy Endings. When she started looking for new homes for the 2011 challenges, I jumped at the chance to host this one. Since getting a Kobo eReader this past year, I've started reading more e-books. Since e-readers are now available internationally, a lot more people are going to be reading books in digital format. So why not challenge yourself and read even more?

Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

--Non-bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 e-books.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 e-books.

-- Addicted – Read 12 e-books.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 e-books.

3. Any genre counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1, 2011 and lasts until December 31, 2011.

6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post about the E-Book Reading Challenge. Include the URL so that other participants can join in and read your reviews and post.

1 comment:

La Coccinelle said...

Thanks for joining! Have fun!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...