Thursday, June 30, 2011

What's On Your Nightstand?


This is a monthly meme hosted by 5 Minutes for Books.
http://www.5minutesforbooks.com/

 It is for the fourth Tuesday of every month. Mine is late because I could not get my pictures to upload. I should call mine dresser and desk instead of nightstand. lol That is where I keep my immediate tbr books. I have not posted in a few months. I am still having trouble focusing and sometimes I don't even finish one book a week. Right now my main focus is getting my review books read. I have cut back on how many tours I am doing. I have also been purging my bookshelves. I have way too many books and a lot of them I have not read but I want too. So I am reading what I can when I can and sometimes that is all you can do. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate to how it feels to be snowed under with books to read :) In some ways, it's a good feeling for me, since I recently returned from 10 years overseas, where books in English were hard to come by. So I'm not complaining.
Enjoy your reading, and I hope you feel caught up soon :)

Elizabeth from 5MFB

Anonymous said...

I can relate to how it feels to be snowed under with books to read :) In some ways, it's a good feeling for me, since I recently returned from 10 years overseas, where books in English were hard to come by. So I'm not complaining.
Enjoy your reading, and I hope you feel caught up soon :)

Elizabeth from 5MFB

Bookfool said...

I always love your nightstand/dresser posts. You have a few that I need to remember to add to my wish list. I have too many books, though, and probably ought to not ever get any at all. Nice thought. Won't happen!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...