Friday, June 24, 2011

Spring Reading Thing 2011 Wrap Up Post

I cannot believe Summer is here already. Spring Reading Thing is a reading challenge held every Spring and hosted by Katrina of Callapidder Days. http://callapidderdays.com/

I did not do very good sticking to my list. I only read four books from it. Here is a link to my original list. http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2011/03/spring-reading-thing-2011-my-list.html

My favorites are in bold.

What I read this Spring:
1. The Glory of Green by Judy Christie
2. Bound by Guilt by C. J. Darlington
3. Devil's Food Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
4. False Pretenses by Kathy Herman
5. Beside Still Waters by Tricia Goyer
6. Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats by T. S. Eliot
7. The Final Summit by Andy Andrews
8. A Cowboy's Touch by Denise Hunter
9. The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
10. Point Blank Protector by Stephanie Newton
11. The Deepest Waters by Dan Walsh
12. The Judgment by Beverly Lewis
13. Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer
14. To Win Her Heart by Karen Witemeyer
15. Livvie's Song by Sharlene MacLaren
16. An Unlikely Suitor by Nancy Moser
17. The Lightkeeper's Ball by Colleen Coble
18. A Shore Thing by Julie Carobini
19. Fade to Blue by Julie Carobini
20. Undercover Pursuit by Susan May Warren
21. A Heart Divided by Kathleen Morgan
22. Secrets of the Heart by Jillian Kent
23. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
24. Missing by Lynette Eason
25. A Killer Among Us by Lynette Eason
26. A Great Catch by Lorna Seistad
27. The Corruptible by Mark Mynheir
28. The Officer's Secret by Debby Giusti
29. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (audio version)

My Summer plans include catching up on my review books, continue cleaning off my bookshelves, exploring audio books, and hopefully reading some spontaneous books. :)

2 comments:

Graywolfie said...

Oh..I did not follow my original list too..but I guess its okie rite..more importantly is to enjoy reading...

Susanne said...

Wow, but you were certainly reading! That's a great job finishing so many books.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...