Friday, June 10, 2011

Audiobook Love Week Day Five

Friday: Audiobook Resources
Where do you learn about great audiobook titles? Find reviews? Buy your audiobooks? Share your secrets with the rest of us!
Brittanie:
I honestly don't remember where I heard about the three audio books I have listened too. I subscribe to a lot of blogs that sometimes post reviews of them. I also go to the library and browse the shelves. I check out what looks interesting and try it out. I almost never can stand the narrator's voice. One great blog is Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...