Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Salon April 25, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com

* Friday I went out to eat at Pie Works, Pizza by Design, with my sister. Saturday I worked all day. I am moving departments again Monday so I had loose ends to finish up at one job and catch up to start on my new/old job. I am going back to my records release job same company though.

* I did manage to read a few books this weekend too:

- Winter's Awakening by Shelley Shepard Gray

- Spring's Renewal by Shelley Shepard Gray

- No Hope for Gomez! by Graham Parke

* I just put my last load of laundry in the dryer. One of the cats had a hairball on my bed so I had to wash my bedspread too. Ick. I hope to start at least one more book tonight. I am ignoring the fact I need to go to the grocery store. lol

* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)

1 comment:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I had a fantastic week. Next week looks promising as well.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...