Sunday, April 25, 2010
Sunday Salon April 25, 2010
* Friday I went out to eat at Pie Works, Pizza by Design, with my sister. Saturday I worked all day. I am moving departments again Monday so I had loose ends to finish up at one job and catch up to start on my new/old job. I am going back to my records release job same company though.
* I did manage to read a few books this weekend too:
- Winter's Awakening by Shelley Shepard Gray
- Spring's Renewal by Shelley Shepard Gray
- No Hope for Gomez! by Graham Parke
* I just put my last load of laundry in the dryer. One of the cats had a hairball on my bed so I had to wash my bedspread too. Ick. I hope to start at least one more book tonight. I am ignoring the fact I need to go to the grocery store. lol
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...