Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mid-Event Survey

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now?
Too Close to Home by Lynette Eason

2. How many books have you read so far?
2

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
All of them lol

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
No

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
No interruptions besides cats wanting to be petted

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I have not accomplished as much as possible as far as pages read

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Get up on time :)

9. Are you getting tired yet?
A little but I feel more awake than I did this morning.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
No

3 comments:

Alyce said...

It sounds like you're doing great with the read-a-thon so far! Keep up the good work!

Serena said...

Looks like you are making great headway
Keep up the reading, don’t let that head sway
Eyes on the page and coffee in hand
You’ll be entering a new land.

GO READER!

Shelley said...

I'm like you-I'm looking forward to any book I get to! Here's a cheer for you:

You can do it-
You're so hip.
Give that page
Another flip!

Halfway through
You're going strong.
With awesome books
You can't go wrong!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...