1. What are you reading right now?
Too Close to Home by Lynette Eason
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
All of them lol
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
No interruptions besides cats wanting to be petted
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I have not accomplished as much as possible as far as pages read
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Get up on time :)
9. Are you getting tired yet?
A little but I feel more awake than I did this morning.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?