Sunday, April 11, 2010
The Sunday Salon April 11, 2010 and 24 hour read a thon end meme
* So Saturday I participated in the 24 hour read at thon but I only made it 16 hours. Around 12:30 A. M. today I gave out.
* Friday was my 27th birthday and my sister and I went shopping and ate at the mall food court. We love the french fries at Steak Escape.
I don't feel any different for being officially another year older. Maybe a little depressed because I have not accomplished as much as I want too.
* Today(Sunday) I plan on doing laundry and cleaning up the house. I also have two review books for this week that have not been read yet. And I might be going to dinner with my Dad and sister. :)
End of Event Meme 24 hour read a thon
* 1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Actually this time it was the first two because I had a hard time waking up and woke up 2 hours past start time.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Too Close to Home by Lynette Eason
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No, it was great!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Everything was good.
5. How many books did you read?4
6. What were the names of the books you read?
- Heading Home by Renee Riva
- Cool Beans by Erynn Mangum
- Too Close to Home by Lynette Eason
- A Stranger's Wish by Gayle Roper
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Heading Home and Cool Beans
8. Which did you enjoy least?
All of them were good.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Was not a cheerleader
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I will probably participate as a reader although I think I would like trying to be a cheerleader too. They do a great job and are very encouraging. :)
* I hope everyone has a great Sunday and lots of reading time in the coming week. :)