Monday, April 5, 2010

Its Monday What Are You Reading? April 5, 2010



Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books hosts this weekly meme.

Books I read last week:
- The Cinderella List by Judy Baer
- Asking for Trouble by Sandra Byrd
- Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson
Books I am currently reading:
- The Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas
- Start Here by Alex and Brett Harris
Books I am reading next:
- Sworn to Protect by Diann Hills
- Too Close to Home by Lynette Eason
- Forget Me Not by Vicki Hinze
- A Stranger's Wish by Gayle Roper
If you could not tell by the lack of books listed above, I have not felt like reading lately. Hopefully the read a thons this week will help me. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...