Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? April 26, 2010

This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
bookjourney.wordpress.com

What I read last week:
- Wonders Never Cease by Tim Downs
- Hiking Through by Paul V. Stutzman
- Winter's Awakening by Shelley Shepard Gray
- Spring's Renewal by Shelley Shepard Gray
- No Hope for Gomez! by Graham Parke

Books I am currently reading:
- The Anonymous Bride by Vicki McDonough
- The Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas

Up Next:
- Sing by Lisa Bergren
- It had to be You by Janice Thompson
- A Woman Called Sage by Diann Mills
- Crossing Oceans by Gina Holmes
- Texas Roads by Cathy Bryant
- Green Like God by Jonathan Merritt

3 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I really enjoyed Hiking Through I hope you did as well. I hope you enjoy this week of reading! :D

Nise' said...

You had a productive reading week. The Anonymous Bride look interesting. Happy reading.

Reading up a storm said...

Happy to find another reader. Been that since I sat in my sister's lap and she pointed out words. I am for sure to be one of your followers if I can figure out how to join - I am new at this blogging.
Natalie - Hawaii

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...