Thursday, April 29, 2010

March Books in Review

In the month of March I read 31 books. My favorites are in bold. My least favorites were The Pluto Files and Ella Minnow Pea. Ella Minnow Pea was definitely overrated. Almost Home was good and I look forward to reading the sequel this summer. Katie's Redemption was a good Amish fiction book. I read two promising debut authors, Sarah Sundin and Ronie Kendig. I look forward to reading their next books. I read another Georgette Heyer book and enjoyed it. I learned I cannot read too many back to back because I end up not liking them as much so I am holding off on my next one. I had a good reading month with lots of good books. :)

March
57. A Civil Contract by Georgette Heyer
58. A Place to Call Home by Kathryn Springer
59. His Texas Bride by Deb Kastner
60. The Pluto Files by Neil DeGrasee Tyson (Nonfiction)
61. Almost Home by Pam Jenoff
62. Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn
63. Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Patillo
64. Katie's Redemption by Patricia Davids
65. The Cowboy's Courtship by Brenda Minton
66. Bayou Betrayal by Robin Carrol
67. Dead Reckoning by Ronie Kendig
68. A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin
69. A Soldier's Promise by Cheryl Wyatt (Reread)
70. A Soldier's Family by Cheryl Wyatt (Reread)
71. Ready Made Family by Cheryl Wyatt
72. A Soldier's Reunion by Cheryl Wyatt
73. Soldier Daddy by Cheryl Wyatt
74. A Soldier's Devotion by Cheryl Wyatt
75. Second Chance Family by Margaret Daley
76. A Case for Love by Kaye Dacus
77. High Plains Bride by Valerie Hanson
78. Heartland Wedding by Renee Ryan
79. Kansas Courtship by Victoria Bylin
80. Dad in Training by Gail Gaymer Martin
81. McKenzie's Montana Mystery by Shari Barr
82. Alexis and the Sacramento Surprise by Erica Rodgers
83. The Hero Next Door by Irene Hannon
84. Songbird Under a German Moon by Tricia Goyer
85. Plain Paradise by Beth Wiseman
86. Rodeo Sweetheart by Betsy St. Amant
87. The Cinderella List by Judy Baer
88. Asking for Trouble by Sandra Byrd

2 comments:

Jenny B. Jones said...

I have yet to read a Georgette Heyer book. I think I tried once a long time ago and couldn't finish, but everyone loves her. I need to pick up another one. Great list!

Cheryl Wyatt said...

WOW! Brittanie, this just came to me in a Google alert.

I have a new series coming out...would you like to be an influencer for it?

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for giving my books a shot. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Hope you enjoy the new series (which will begin releasing in July 2012) just as well.

cheryl@cherylwyatt.com if you'd like to be an influencer.

Thanks!
Cheryl

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...