Saturday, April 10, 2010

Intro meme 24 hour read a thon

Where are you reading from today?
Mostly my bed. But since I overslept by almost two hours I will switch it up with the couch too.

3 facts about me …
- I share the same birthday with my Uncle Michael, April 9
- I love trees and books
- My absolute favorite color is green

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
Way too many to count

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
No, read as much as possible

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Lots of snacks. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...