Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Sunday Salon April 18, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com

* We have had a busy weekend. I am so tired.

* Saturday morning we left to go to the Gulf Coast to shop at the Bx down there with my Dad. He is in the Air National Guard. The new Bx is really nice. The old one was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. Then we had dinner at TGI Fridays before heading home. We saw the beach while driving but we did not stop. :( We ended up getting home around 10:30 last night. We had a lot of fun though. It was good spending time with my sister and Dad.

* Today so far we have started cleaning the house and my stepfather came over and cut our grass. Thank you Blane. I am almost done with the laundry. :)

* Tuesday we have a AC guy coming about our unit. It is not working at all and it did this last year and all they had to go was put freon so we are hoping that is all they have to do this year too. Our cats said they better fix it. lol Since I took off work for the day I am waiting to do my Wal Mart trip until then. My car oil needs to be done and my tires rotated.

* I am so behind on writing book reviews. I hope to have two up today later on. I have two review books for next week I am not done reading yet so I hope to focus on that today too .

* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time.

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...