Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hour Two Mini Challenge

For this mini challenge, Miss Remmers wants to know what we've surrounded ourselves with to kick off the readathon:

" In this challenge we would like you to write a post on your blogs about your kick off strategy. What have you surrounded yourself with for these early hours of the challenge besides your books? Is there a coffee thermos, lucky book mark, snacks, pillow.... We want to know how you have prepared so you do not have to leave your cozy reading space (by the way - we'd like to know what is too.... (are you still in bed, a chair, the couch.....)"

Me: I am getting a very late start this year by two hours. I was supposed to start at 7 but could not make myself get out of bed. So 9 will my start time. I was in my bed but I am thinking a move to the couch might be a good idea soon. I have lots of little bags of chips, oranges, strawberry twizzlers, and frosted oatmeal cookies to eat. In my room are my piles of books on my dresser, desk, and bookshelves. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great Read-a-thon! Keep on Reading!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the read-a-thon!

Beth F said...

Is it dark or light?
Reading through all the hours
Be sure to have fun

Haiku #6 inspired by Dawn @ She Is Too Fond of Books

Kailana said...

Sleep is important! lol Happy reading!

Ash said...

I don't know how I managed to get out of bed haha, enjoy your reading!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...