Monday, November 30, 2009
What are you reading on Mondays? November 30, 2009 Edition
Read last week:
- An Unexpected Match by Dana Corbit
- His Christmas Bride by Dana Corbit
- Green by Ted Dekker
- Rubies in the Orchard by Lynda Resnick and Frances Wilkinson
- An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving by Louisa May Alcott
- Healing the Boss's Heart by Valerie Hanson
- Marrying Minister Right by Annie Jones
- Rekindled Hearts by Brenda Minton
- The Matchmaking Pact by Carolyne Aarsen
Read and really need to review:
- Words Unspoken by Elizabeth Musser
- That Certain Spark by Cathy Marie Hake
Reading this week:
- The Christmas Glass by Marci Alborghetti
- Essie in Progress by Marjorie Preston
- Raising Rain by Debbie Fuller Thomas
- A Family for Thanksgiving by Patricia Davids
- Jingle Bell Babies by Kathryn Springer
- Guardian of the Flame by T. L. Higley
- Dying to Live by Clive Calver
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...