Sunday, November 29, 2009
Sunday Salon November 29, 2009
* I had a great Thanksgiving. Lots of good food and family. :)
* This was a good reading weekend also. I read the first four books in the After the Storm miniseries by Love Inspired. They were good and I am looking forward to reading the last two.
* One month to go before the end of the year. Lots of books to get read and reviewed. I am feeling a little overwhelmed.
* My favorite TV show is ending next Friday. Monk the series finale is Friday December 4. I am really depressed about it but looking forward to seeing how they tie up the loose ends. I have started reading the books based off the show and will let yall know what I think about them.
* I hope everyone has a great week back to work and reading time. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...