Sunday, November 1, 2009
Sunday Salon November 1, 2009
* So it is the first of November. Wow where is the time going? Before long it will be Thanksgiving which is one of my favorite holidays. I love the food and the remainder that I have much to be thankful for.
* I read a few books this weekend.
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
- Leaving Carolina by Tamera Leigh
- Slow Burn by Mary Demuth
* They were all good. I think Her Fearful Symmetry is better than the Time Traveler's Wife. It is way outside what I normally read but perfect for the season and R.I.P. challenge.
* I posted several times this weekend and I have lots of reviews coming this week. Thank you in advance for your patience.
* Two reading challenges came to an end. Here are the links to my wrap up posts.
* I reviewed this week:
- Last Breath by Brandilyn and Amberly Collins
- eye of the god by Ariel Allison
- A Little Help From My Friends by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
* I almost done with the laundry but I have lots of reviews to write tonight so I may or may not accomplish any more reading. I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...