In the month of October I read 19 books. My absolute favorites are in bold although I liked all of them. I was a little disappointed in Plum Pudding Murder but happy that it is another Hannah Swenson Mystery. I thought Her Fearful Symmetry was better than the Time Traveler's Wife. Overall a good month.
225. Betsy Tacy and Tib by Maud Hart Lovelace
226. Taking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove
227. Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin
228. Words Unspoken by Elizabeth Musser
229. The Carousel Painter by Judith Miller
230. Piece De Resistance by Sandra Byrd
231. Things Worth Remembering by Jackina Stark
232. Betsy Tacy Go Over the Big Hill by Maud Hart Lovelace
233. That Certain Spark by Cathy Marie Hake
234. The Sound of Sleigh Bells by Cindy Woodsmall
235. A Victorian Christmas by Catherine Palmer
236. Last Breath by Brandilyn and Amberly Collins
237. Betsy Tacy Go Downtown by Maud Hart Lovelace
238. What Matters Most by Melody Carlson
239. A Little Help From My Friends by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
240. The Blue Umbrella by Mike Mason
241. eye of the god by Ariel Allison
242. Limelight by Melody Carlson
243. Plum Pudding by Joanne Fluke
244. Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffengegger
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...