Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Salon November 8, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com

* I finished one book today and read another. I keep getting distracted and I really want to read another today. I finished His Cowgirl Bride by Debra Clopton and read White Picket Fences by Susan Meissner. They were both good and my review for White Picket Fences will be up tomorrow.

* Right now I am doing laundry, watching the Good Eats episode on Sea Salt, blogging, and writing book reviews.

* That reminds me I have Alton Brown's new cookbook and The Pioneer Woman's cookbook on my wish list. I also saw a new Martha Stewart Baking one at Sam's the other day. Do I cook? Not really but I do like to bake. Unless it is box cupcakes or muffins I go to my Aunt's house to do it. I think I might like to cook more if I had the hardware and space in the kitchen for it. Our oven is currently not working right so it is not even an option. We think it might be the element.

* I have several book reviews that need to be written this week. I also have a giveaway coming up for Piece de Resistance by Sandra Byrd.

* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)

*

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...