Sunday, November 15, 2009
Sunday Salon November 15, 2009
* I only read two books but they were long so I feel like I accomplished a lot of reading this weekend.
* I finished the long version of Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. It may be one of my new all time favorites.
* I read The Moon in the Mango Tree by Pamela Binnings Ewen and it was really good.
Both books have things that will stay with me.
* I wrote my wrap up post for the Chunkster Reading Challenge. The goal was to read 6 books with 450 or more pages.
* I signed up for a Christmas themed reading challenge. I have several Christmas related books to read in the next two months.
* I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. It is my second favorite Holiday after Fourth of July. :)
* I hope everyone has a great week and plenty of reading time.