Sunday, November 15, 2009
Sunday Salon November 15, 2009
* I only read two books but they were long so I feel like I accomplished a lot of reading this weekend.
* I finished the long version of Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. It may be one of my new all time favorites.
* I read The Moon in the Mango Tree by Pamela Binnings Ewen and it was really good.
Both books have things that will stay with me.
* I wrote my wrap up post for the Chunkster Reading Challenge. The goal was to read 6 books with 450 or more pages.
* I signed up for a Christmas themed reading challenge. I have several Christmas related books to read in the next two months.
* I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. It is my second favorite Holiday after Fourth of July. :)
* I hope everyone has a great week and plenty of reading time.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...