Sunday, January 18, 2009
Sunday Salon January 18, 2009
* Lately it seems I have been on a suspense/mystery book kick in between reading books for the childhood favorite reading challenge.
* I am loving going back and rereading the Babysitter's Club series. I forgot how much I loved them. I reread the Anne of Green Gables series last year.
* But I read a really good spiritual chick lit book called Stand-In Groom by Kaye Dacus that I will be reviewing tomorrow. I loved it. I think a lot of people would like it even if they are not into a spiritual twist on their books.
* I need to get started on some of my other reading challenges including some classics for the By the Decades and Victorian challenges.
* Tonight Wuthering Heights starts on Masterpiece theatre. I have been looking forward to this season. There is also going to be several Dickens books.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...