Sunday, January 18, 2009
Sunday Salon January 18, 2009
* Lately it seems I have been on a suspense/mystery book kick in between reading books for the childhood favorite reading challenge.
* I am loving going back and rereading the Babysitter's Club series. I forgot how much I loved them. I reread the Anne of Green Gables series last year.
* But I read a really good spiritual chick lit book called Stand-In Groom by Kaye Dacus that I will be reviewing tomorrow. I loved it. I think a lot of people would like it even if they are not into a spiritual twist on their books.
* I need to get started on some of my other reading challenges including some classics for the By the Decades and Victorian challenges.
* Tonight Wuthering Heights starts on Masterpiece theatre. I have been looking forward to this season. There is also going to be several Dickens books.
My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...
The winner of Gardening Eden by Michael Abbate is ThatstheBook Congratulations! Thank you to everyone that entered. :) Here is your seq...
***Leave a comment to be entered to win a copy until Tuesday June 24 at midnight. *** My Review: I loved this book. It is another winner fro...