This week's question is:
So...what fiction books with faith elements are on your keeper shelf? Please keep your answers to no more than 5 books!
I read a lot of books so my keeper shelf is getting bigger every year so I am going to list some of the older keepers on my shelf too.
1. The O'Malley series by Dee Henderson. I have all of her books. She is my all time favorite author.
2. What a Girl Wants by Kristin Billerbeck (The Ashley Stockingdale series)
3. The Hawk and the Jewel by Lori Wick (FYI I have not liked her books for the past few years. I have no idea what has happened so my favorites are some of her older ones)
4. Every Storm by Lori Wick (I love military books)
5. Off the Record by Elizabeth White
Most of the above books I have reread many times. They really are some of my all time favorite Christian fiction. If you have not read any of them I hope you will try some. I highly recommend all of them. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...