Sunday, January 25, 2009
Sunday Salon and $15 GC Giveaway Information
* I had a good reading weekend after a bad reading week. I read four books this weekend.
* I read The Red Siren by M. L. Tyndall, The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen, Coming Unglued by Rebecca Seitz, and Scrapping Plans by Rebecca Seitz.
* I really liked all of them. My favorite is probably Scrapping Plans by Rebecca Seitz which is book three in the Sisters Inc. series.
* I did not feel good at work last week so I am hoping this week will be better. I thought we might have a little radiation poisoning but not for sure. There was a leak in the MRI place right below us we knew nothing about until Friday afternoon when workers came to get on the roof in my department to fix it.
* More exciting is the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival is starting tomorrow and I will be offering a $15 GC to a book store of the winner's choosing. So come back tomorrow and enter on the official post. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...