My Favorite Books of 2008 (in no particular order):
* The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
* My Name is Russell Fink by Michael Synder
* Blue Heart Blessed by Susan Meissner
* Taming Rafe by Susan May Warren
* Stuck in the Middle by Virginia Smith
* Only Uni and Single Sashmi by Camy Tang
* The Penderwicks on Gardam Street by Jeanne Birdsall
* The Summer of Cotton Candy, Fall of Candy Corn, and Winter of Candy Cane by Debbie Viguie.
* Table for One by Georgiana Daniels
* The Miracle Girls by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
* Faking Grace by Tamera Leigh
* Bon Appetit by Sandra Byrd
* After the Leaves Fall and Summer Snow by Nicole Baart
* Before the Season Ends by Linore Rose Burkard
* The Kanner Lake Series by Brandilyn Collins
2008 Least Favorite Books:
* Killing Floor by Lee Child
* The Barefoot Believers by Annie Jones
* A Cut Above by Ginny Aiken
* The Number 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
* The Yellow Lighted Bookshop by Lewis Buzbee (NF)
* Godly Love by Stephen Post(NF)
* Girl in Hyacinth Blue by Susan Vreeland
* The Truth About You by Marcus Buckingham
* The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
* Chamber Music by James Joyce (poetry)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...