Monday, February 28, 2011
It's Monday What Are You Reading? February 28, 2011
What I read last week:
- Operation Bonnet by Kimberly Stuart
- The Making of a Marchioness by Frances Hodgson Burnett
What I am currently reading:
- Letters from Home by Kristina McMorris
- the Life Ready Woman by Shaunti Feldhahn and Robert Lewis
- Made to Crave, Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God not Food by Lysa Terkeurst
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
- Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser
- 10 Lessons from a Former Fat Girl by Amy Parham
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
- The Principle of the Path by Andy Stanley
What I am reading next:
- A Heart Most Worthy by Siri Mitchell
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...