I had a decent reading month in January. I am not meeting all my goals though. I need to work on that, especially my little progress on The Count of Monte Cristo. I read 15 books in January. A few I had already started last year. My absolute favorites are in bold. The only one I did not really enjoy was Never Been Kissed. Food Rules was okay but I already knew most of the material. I have two of his other books on my TBR stack. I hope February is a good month too even though it is a short one. :)
1. Christmas Bodyguard by Margaret Daley
2. The Girl in the Gatehouse by Julie Klassen
3. The Waiting by Suzanne Woods Fisher
4. A Woman and her Workplace by Rosemary Flaaten
5. The Search by Suzanne Woods Fisher
6. Courting Miss Amsel by Kim Vogel Sawyer
7. Food Rules by Michael Pollan
8. Just As I Am by Virginia Smith
9. Sincerely Mayla by Virginia Smith
10. Double Shot by Erynn Mangum
11. Fatal Judgment by Irene Hannon
12. Digitalis by Ronie Kendig
13. The Tapestry of Love by Rosy Thornton
14. Never Been Kissed by Melody Carlson
15. Stars Collide by Janice Thompson
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...