Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading? February 7, 2011

This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/
What I read last week:
- The Orchid Affair by Lauren Willig
- The Prodigal Comes Home by Kathryn Springer
- In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan

What I am currently reading:- the Life Ready Woman by Shaunti Feldhahn and Robert Lewis
- Made to Crave, Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God not Food by Lysa Terkeurst
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumos
- Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser
- Lonestar Intrigue by Debra White Smith

What I am reading next:
- 10 Lessons from a Former Fat Girl by Amy Parham
- Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones
- Operation Bonnet by Kimberly Stuart
- A Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck

Reviews I posted last week:
http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2011/02/orchid-affair-by-lauren-willig-review.html

2 comments:

Joy Weese Moll said...

I loved In Defense of Food -- over time, it turned me into a super farmers market shopper and I even grow some of my food now!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I just got the Shaunti Feldhahn book today - so excited to start it, LOVE her writing!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...