Sunday, November 21, 2010
The Sunday Salon November 21, 2010
* It so does not feel like a Sunday night. I had a busy but good weekend.
* Friday night I went to visit my 13 year old cousin Mollie. She had a cadaver's bone put in her last week. She fell and broke her arm a few years ago and the bone quit growing. She is very active. She plays the violin and swims. The pain was awful after this surgery. My poor baby.
* Saturday I went shopping and ran errands. I cleaned and did laundry and finished a book too.
* Today I finished a book, went to lunch at IHOP with my grandmother and sister, went to Bed Bath and Beyond with them, and cooked oven roasted chicken with red potatoes and steamed broccoli.
* Needless to say my lifestyle changes have not been going so hot this month. I hope to make it through to the new year without gaining weight or fat back. We'll see. I have been thinking about starting a new blog to chronicle my food and exercise stuff. What do you think?
* I feel funny about this week. Holiday weeks always do that to me. There is something in the air it seems. I am off Wednesday through Friday. So five days total. I will miss work. I know I am quite odd. Its okay. lol
* It is my bed time so I am going to go get my things ready for tomorrow.
* I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving week and some reading time. :)