This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
What I read last week:
- Betsy's Wedding by Maud Hart Lovelace
- Love Finds You in Charm, Ohio by Annalisa Daughety
- An Honest Love by Kathleen Fuller
- Anna's Return by Marta Perry
- Winter's Awakening by Shelley Sheppard Gray
- Plain Paradise by Beth Wiseman
- Emily of Deep Valley by Maud Hart Lovelace
- The Mischief of the Mistletoe by Lauren Willig
What I am currently reading:
- Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer
- Shore Thing by Julie Carobini
- A Long Long Time Ago and essentially True by Brigid Pasulka
- Almost Heaven by Chris Fabry
- I'll Be Home for Christmas by Julie Cannon
What I am reading next:
A variety of Christmas themed books coming and finish some review books for the year.
Reviews I posted last week:
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...