This reading challenge is hosted by Diane (Biblophile). Her blog is http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/
I have been thinking about this topic lately too. I have a stack of books I want to finish before we move into 2011. I also have a lot of reviews I want to write before the new year. I want to start fresh.
1. The Alaskan Bride min series by Various Authors
2. Uncertain Heart by Andrea Boeshaar
3. Almost Heaven by Chris Fabry
4. Betsy's Wedding by Maud Hart Lovelace
5. Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer
6. Hatteras Girl by Alice Wisler
7. A Long long time ago and essentially true by Brigid Pasulka
8. Amy Inspired by Bethany Pierce
9. The Lightkeeper's Bride by Colleen Coble
10. Love Finds You in Charm Ohio by Annalisa Daugherty
11. An Honest Love by Kathleen Fuller
12. Anna's Return by Marta Perry
13. The Mischief of the Mistletoe by Lauren Willig
14. Dining with Joy by Rachel Hauck
15. Angel Song by Shelia Walsh and Kathryn Cushman
16. The Tapestry of Love by Rosy Thornton
There are more but that is my starting point. I have been in a reading slump so I hope I can pull it together for a big finale. lol :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...