This reading challenge was hosted by Trish of http://www.lovelaughterinsanity.com/.
I love it and have participated several times. It really helps me read more non fiction. It runs from May 1 through September 30. I can't wait for next year. :)
This time I read:
- For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhan
- Green Like God by Jonathan Merrill
- Dying to Live by Clive Calver
- The Man Who Loved Books too Much by Allison Hoover Bartlett
- I'll Mature When I'm Dead by Dave Barry
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan
- The Butterfly Effect by Andy Andrews
- Amish Proverbs by Suzanne Woods Fisher
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...