Sunday, August 9, 2009
Sunday Salon August 8, 2009
* This has been an okay reading weekend. Today I read two great YA books.
* The first is Me, Just Different by Stephanie Morrill
* The second is Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen. They were both really good. It was my first Dessen book. I have not reviewed it yet but it was great.
* Also this weekend I read A Man of His Word by Kathleen Fuller
* During the week I have not really felt like reading but I am trying to make up for it on the weekend. This week I will have to do better. I have five blog tours next week(Aug. 17 week) and I have finished one of the books.
* I hope to get one more in tonight before bedtime. :)