Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Re-Read Challenge 2009



When: Between September 1 and November 31.

What: Read at least one book from your shelves (or the library if you don't keep books) that you have read at least once before. For each book that you re-read and write about, you will get one entry into the prize drawing. All books are acceptable for this challenge except picture books. Collections of short stories or poetry will count as one book and must be read in their entirety to count.

Who: All bloggers and readers around the world are welcome to participate.

Brittanie:
I love rereading my books. I have a heavy review schedule now so I don't do as many rereads as I used to. I will decide as I go which ones to reread. :)


This challenge is hosted by Kristen at
www.webereading.com

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...