Sunday, August 16, 2009
The Sunday Salon August 16, 2009
* It has been an okay weekend.
* I read:
* Lady of Quality by Georgette Heyer
* Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters
* My Vicksburg by Ann Rinaldi
* My first Heyer was just okay. The middle to end was the best part.
* I love Ann Rinaldi and this one is good also.
* I hope to fit in one more book tonight. I have 5 book tours this week and I have two books left to finish.
* I have one giveaway still going on and another one to start tomorrow. Go to this post to enter to win a copy of Don't Miss Your Life by Charlene Baumbich http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2009/08/dont-miss-your-life-by-charlene.html
* I finished The Southern Reading Challenge here is a link to my wrap up post:
* I can't believe the weekend is already over. So depressing. Off to read. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...