Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Sunday Salon August 16, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com

* It has been an okay weekend.

* I read:
* Lady of Quality by Georgette Heyer
* Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters
* My Vicksburg by Ann Rinaldi

* My first Heyer was just okay. The middle to end was the best part.

* I love Ann Rinaldi and this one is good also.

* I hope to fit in one more book tonight. I have 5 book tours this week and I have two books left to finish.

* I have one giveaway still going on and another one to start tomorrow. Go to this post to enter to win a copy of Don't Miss Your Life by Charlene Baumbich http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2009/08/dont-miss-your-life-by-charlene.html

* I finished The Southern Reading Challenge here is a link to my wrap up post:
http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2009/08/southern-reading-challenge-2009.html

* I can't believe the weekend is already over. So depressing. Off to read. :)

1 comment:

Bookfool said...

I'm dying to read My Vicksburg, for obvious reasons, although I was disappointed with the last Rinaldi book I read. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...