I know it is already the end of August and I am just now recapping the July books I read. Horrible. I only read 11 books in July compared to the 30 in June. But I did enjoy and like all of the ones I read in July. It is very hard to pick favorites. I would recommend any of the below books. :)
170. The Kidnapping of Kenzie Thorn by Liz Johnson
171. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
172. Return to Love by Betsy St. Amant
173. Try Fear by James Scott Bell
174. Hometown Courtship by Diann Hunt
175. Through the Fire by Shawn Grady
176. Things Left Unspoken by Eva Marie Everson
177. Menu for Romance by Kaye Dacus
178. Code of Honor by Lenora Worth
179. Fly Girl by Sherri L. Smith
180. Offworld by Robin Parrish
181. June Bug by Chris Fabry
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...