Sunday, August 30, 2009
Sunday Salon August 30, 2009
* It is the last weekend in August. It is hard to believe summer flew by so fast.
* We are going to the beach Thursday September 3 through Monday September 7 so I will not be on the Internet most of that time. I think I will have two or three posts set to go while I am gone.
* I am still doing laundry. It is amazing how much laundry two girls can accumulate in one week. lol
* I am not sure which books to bring on vacation with me although I am bringing a variety of genres. I might post a list of which ones are making it into the bag. :)
* I posted a review today of Outlaw's Bride by Lori Copeland
*Yesterday I participated in the new meme Show Me 5 Saturday.
* I finally posted my July Reads in Review
* I posted a review of Meltdown by Chuck Holton Monday
* I posted a review Monday of Beyond This Moment by Tamera Alexander
* This weekend I read:
Gone to Green by Judy Christie (review up tomorrow)
Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson (review up next weekend on tour)
I am in the process of reading Stray Attractions by Charlene Baumbich
* I hope to start another book tonight too. :)
* I only have to work Monday and Tuesday this week so pray that they are not hectic but great days. Thank you.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...