Sunday, August 30, 2009
Sunday Salon August 30, 2009
* It is the last weekend in August. It is hard to believe summer flew by so fast.
* We are going to the beach Thursday September 3 through Monday September 7 so I will not be on the Internet most of that time. I think I will have two or three posts set to go while I am gone.
* I am still doing laundry. It is amazing how much laundry two girls can accumulate in one week. lol
* I am not sure which books to bring on vacation with me although I am bringing a variety of genres. I might post a list of which ones are making it into the bag. :)
* I posted a review today of Outlaw's Bride by Lori Copeland
*Yesterday I participated in the new meme Show Me 5 Saturday.
* I finally posted my July Reads in Review
* I posted a review of Meltdown by Chuck Holton Monday
* I posted a review Monday of Beyond This Moment by Tamera Alexander
* This weekend I read:
Gone to Green by Judy Christie (review up tomorrow)
Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson (review up next weekend on tour)
I am in the process of reading Stray Attractions by Charlene Baumbich
* I hope to start another book tonight too. :)
* I only have to work Monday and Tuesday this week so pray that they are not hectic but great days. Thank you.