Sunday, August 2, 2009
Sunday Salon August 2, 2009
* August has arrived. Summer is almost over. We are going to the beach not sure which one Labor Day Weekend. We are ready though. :)
* I have read my first book for August:
This Is Your Brain on Joy by Dr. Earl Henslin (NF)
* I posted three other reviews this week:
June Bug by Chris Fabry
Hometown Courtship by Diann Hunt
Offworld by Robin Parrish
* I joined another reading challenge. This time is it is the Japanese Reading Challenge 3 hosted by Bellezza. http://dolcebellezza.wordpress.com/
Still working on my list. You only have to read one book but I want to read at least three.
* I am not ready to start a new work week. Is anybody?
*I have not read a book yet so I am going to go try to read some. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...