Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Sunday Salon October 23, 2011

The Sunday Salon.com

It has a been awhile since I last participated in the Sunday Salon. I have not been reading like I used too. I do listen to audio books in the car now which I really like. I seriously get sick of the radio and music because I have to have music when I work out and I work out six days a week. I also listen to the radio all day at work. Right now I am listening to Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani. It is a light escapist book which is needed every now and then. I am behind on review books and have stopped accepting so many. I think I only have four tours for November which should give me time to finish the ones I am still working on hopefully. I have been purging books like crazy. I decided I could not breathe with all the books in my room. Then my TBR shelves are out of control so I decided to work on them too. I am trying to live a more active lifestyle so reading is taking a backseat but I am not giving it up. It is still one of my favorite things. Life is a balancing act and not easy. Today I need to do my cooking for the week, finish a review book, and finish cleaning. I am having trouble motivating myself. I hope everyone has a good Sunday and a great week! :)

1 comment:

https://booksthoughtsadventures.com said...

I think that you are doing a good thing!!!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...