Saturday, October 1, 2011

Maud Hart Lovelace Reading Challenge 2011



The Maud Hart Lovelace Reading Challenge is hosted every October by Sarah at A Library is a Hospital for the Mind. It runs October 1 to October 31. The goal is to read any book by Maud Hart Lovelace or materials about her. I had not heard of her before this challenge  few years ago and I am so glad I found it. She is most famous for the Betsy Tacy series. I have read all of them now so my goal this year is to read Carney's House Party and Winona's Pony Cart.

Please visit Sarah's blog here for more information:
http://libraryhospital.blogspot.com/2011/10/3rd-annual-maud-hart-lovelace-reading.html

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hello! Just hopping around to the blogs of everybody else who is taking the MHL Challenge, as I am, and I thought I would stop and leave a comment. Mind if I friend you on Goodreads and Book Blogs?
JNCL
The Beauty of Eclecticism

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...