Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading? October 10, 2011

This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

I really need some audio book recommendations if anybody has one. I am listening to the radio right now because I can't find anything I like at the library. Help!

What I read last week:

- The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen (audio in the car)

- Deadly Pursuit by Irene Hannon

What I am currently reading:

- My Dearest Friend by Hazel Statham

- The Dead Travel Fast by Deanna Raybourn
- Carney's House Party by Maud Hart Lovelace

- Walk Strong, Look Up by Chantel Hobbs

What I am reading next:

- A Wedding Invitation by Alice Wisler

- A Necessary Deception by Laurie Alice Eakes

Reviews I posted:

http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2011/10/deadly-pursuit-by-irene-hannon-review.html

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...