Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10 Books I would like to reread

"It is a good rule, after reading a new book, never to allow yourself another new one till you have read an old one in between. If that is too much for you, you should at least read one old one to every three new ones." C.S. Lewis
Carrie at Reading to Know posted her ten books she would like to reread today which is inspiring me to list mine. :)
http://www.readingtoknow.com/

1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. The Secret Garden by Frances Burnett
3. The entire O'Malley series by Dee Henderson
4. The Hawk and the Jewel by Lori Wick
5. What a Girl Wants series by Kristen Billerbeck
6. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
7. The entire Anne of Green Gables series by L. M. Montgomery
8. The entire McAllister Files by Patricia Rushford and Harrison James
9. The Angel Delaney series by Patricia Rushford
10. The Pelican Brief by John Grisham

If you would like to join in post your list or leave a comment with what books you would like to reread. :)

4 comments:

Brandy Bruce said...

I HIGHLY recommend the O'Malley series. It's awesome.I've got the Anne series on my list to read also!

Anonymous said...

I've read Gone with the Wind 7 times! But I would like to settle down and re-read "Villette" by C. Bronte. That was both powerful and beautiful. And I'm a sucker for the Twilight Saga. I've read "Twilight" 3-4 times now and keep starting "New Moon." I once made it halfway through "Eclipse." I think I need some time off of work and opportunities to just RELAX to re-read something nowadays. :-/

Michelle @ 1morechapter said...

I definitely agree with #1 and #2!!!

Someday I'll read Gone with the Wind.

Sarah M. said...

Quite a few of the books on your list are books I've read and enjoyed and probably would re-read... or have re-read and would re-read again if time allowed. :)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...