Saturday, April 18, 2009

Update Four

I am taking a short break to nap. I did not sleep well last night and I can't keep my eyes open.

Title of book(s) read since last update: Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
Number of books read since you started:1
Pages read since last update:29
Running total of pages read since you started:257
Amount of time spent reading since last update:17 min.
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!)154
Mini-challenges completed 2

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Brittanie, I totally feel your Inkheart-related pain. :) That book was a genuine chore for me to slog through...great idea, great concept, but the execution of it all left a lot to be desired. Good luck girl!!

Amanda said...

I hope your nap is refreshing. I might have to do that later, too. I ended up awake in the middle of th enight for no reason at all, grr!

Lorin said...

Enjoy your nap and good luck on the rest of the read-a-thon!

Anonymous said...

Well done. I'm taking a short break too.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...