Sunday, April 26, 2009
Sunday Salon April 26, 2009
* Overall it was a good reading weekend. I also cleaned house some but not spotless. :)
* I read:
- A Vote of Confidence by Robin Lee Hatcher
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- A Love to Last Forever by Tracie Peterson
- Tides of Hope by Irene Hannon
- The Baby Bond by Linda Goodnight
- The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
* Overall I liked all the books. My review for A Love to Last Forever went up yesterday. A Vote of Confidence will be up tomorrow night. It might take me a while to get the others up.
* I have a lot of review books that need to be read in the next month so lots of reading to be done on the weekend. Hopefully I can keep up.
* Tuesday I participate in something called What's On Your Nightstand sponsored by 5 Minutes for Books and I will have a picture of my TBR stack.
* I hope everyone has a great week! (and can fit some great books in)
My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...
The winner of Gardening Eden by Michael Abbate is ThatstheBook Congratulations! Thank you to everyone that entered. :) Here is your sequence...
***THIS IS A STICKY POST Scroll down for more recent posts and more giveaways*** I LOVE BOOKS! So for the Bloggy Giveaway I am offering a $...
For my giveaway I am offering a $15 dollar GC to any bookstore that I have access too also. For example Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. To ...