Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunday Salon on Monday

The Sunday Salon.com

* Saturday I did not accomplish much reading but I made up for it on Sunday.

* This weekend I read or finished :

Just Another Girl by Melody Carlson
Against All Odds by Irene Hannon
Good bye Stacey Good bye by Ann M. Martin
This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury
Hello Mallory by Ann M. Martin
Cry in the Night by Colleen Coble

* They were all good so no favorites. :)

* Four of them will have reviews up this week if you want to know more about them. I will be doing a giveaway for the This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury

* Looking forward to a good week reading and work hopefully!

1 comment:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I am amazed at the number of books that you read!

Do you have time for any more inspirational YA fiction? (At least in the next three months?)

And I'm really enjoying Chantel Hobbe's book!

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...