Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Salon February 22, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com

* I have not done so well with my Sunday Salon posts this month but I have been reading up a storm. :)

* My weekends have become mostly reading marathons.

* This weekend I read:
* The Duchess and the Dragon by Jamie Carie
* Out of Time by Paul McCusker
* Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Patillo
* Age Before Beauty by Virginia Smith
* Daisy Chain by Mary DeMuth
* Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale

* They were all really good. I would recommend any of them. My review for Age Before Beauty will be up tomorrow and Daisy Chain Wednesday. Also on Tuesday I will be particpating in What's On Your Nightstand? hosted by 5 Mintues for Books. It will feature my reading list for the next few weeks.

* There is still time to enter my contest to win a copy of This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury. http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-side-of-heaven-by-karen-kingsbury.html

* Tonight I need to work on my resume. I am going to a career fair at my Alma mater Tuesday. I have major decisions that need to be made in the next few months. If you pray I would appreciate any prayers.

* The night is still young maybe time to start another book too? :)

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

You're doing so well with your reading! That's great. Hope you had a good Sunday!

Bookfool said...

Hey, I love your new look, Brittanie!! So pretty!

Jane Austen Ruined My Life is on my wish list, I think. I'll have to make sure. I'm glad you enjoyed Out of Time!

Mary DeMuth said...

Thanks so much for reading Daisy Chain. I so appreciate it. Beautiful blog!

Virginia Smith said...

Thanks for reading Age before Beauty! I'm so glad you enjoyed the book -- and the others, too!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...