Monday, February 2, 2009

January Books Read

Here are the books I read in January. At least half of them are YA. I am taking part in the Childhood Reading Challenge. I loved the Babysitters Club series as a kid so I am loving rereading them. So I basically liked all the books I read this month. I would recommend any of them. I did not review all of them though. Some have reviews coming. :)

1. Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan
2. Kristy's Great Idea by Ann M. Martin
3. Escape from the Drooling Octopod! by Robert West
4. Rocky Mountain Legacy by Lois Richer
5. Blood Lines by Mel Odom
6. Without a Trace by Colleen Coble
7. Fireflies in December by Jennifer Valent
8. Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls by Ann M. Martin
9. The Truth About Stacey by Ann M. Martin
10. Beyond a Doubt by Colleen Coble
11. Sweetwater Gap by Denise Hunter
12. Face-Off by L. E. Blair
13. Kiss by Ted Dekker and Erin Healey
14. Mary Anne Saves the Day by Ann M. Martin
15. Into the Deep by Colleen Coble
16. Dawn and the Impossible Three by Ann M. Martin
17. Claudia and Mean Janine by Ann M. Martin
18. Stand-In Groom by Kaye Dacus
19. Kristy's Big Day by Ann M. Martin
20. Boy-Crazy Stacey by Ann M. Martin
21. Dawn in Eclipse Bay by Jayne Ann Krentz
22. Babysitters on Board! by Ann M. Martin
23. The Spring of Candy Apples by Debbie Viguie
24. The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen
25. The Red Siren by M. L. Tyndall
26. Coming Unglued by Rebecca Seitz
27. Scrapping Plans by Rebecca Seitz
28. The Ghost at Dawn's House by Ann M. Martin
29. Logan Likes Mary Anne by Ann M. Martin
30. Kristy and the Snobs by Ann M. Martin
31. A Corner of the Universe by Ann M. Martin

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...