Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update Three: My third hour

I have finished reading A Matter of the Heart by Patricia Davids. I loved it. It is part of the Homecoming Heroes mini series by Love Inspired divison of Harliquine. So far I have enjoyed all the books in the series. You can buy the books indivdually at eharquline or any bookstore like Amazon or B+N. I read 89 pages this hour and total since the start I have read 257 pages.


About the book:

Operating on a sick little boy is Dr. Nora Blake's responsibility. Answering a determined reporter's questions about the surgery is not. Especially because Robert Dale is delving into her life, too. Nora has her share of secrets. She won't allow a newspaper to profit from the child's story—or her own. Granted, the handsome reporter truly seems to care. About young, orphaned Ali. About her. And thanks to Rob's skills at digging deep, there is one question she just might answer with a joyful yes….

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...