Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mid Event Survey

Mid-Event Survey:

1. What are you reading right now?
I just finished Less the Dead by Tim Downs. Next I am reading Dangerous Heart by Tracey Bateman

2. How many books have you read so far? 3 and part of another one

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Multiple Blessings by Jon & Kate Gosselin and Beth Carson, By Reason of Insanity by Randy Singer

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
No, I am very fortunate to be single and have no children

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I have had a few interruptions. My cats won't leave me alone. They want to be petted. I love on them while I am reading. Eating has taken up a bit of time. I ordered a pizza from Papa Johns. People (my mother and father) will not quit calling me on the phone. I live with my sister and she woke up at 4 so she has been a little distracting. I just tell all of them I am trying to read. I am doing a read a thon. :)

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Not really anything. I did it last time too.

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not a one. :)

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Nothing so far

9. Are you getting tired yet? A little

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Not really.

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...