1. What are you reading right now?
I just finished Less the Dead by Tim Downs. Next I am reading Dangerous Heart by Tracey Bateman
2. How many books have you read so far? 3 and part of another one
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Multiple Blessings by Jon & Kate Gosselin and Beth Carson, By Reason of Insanity by Randy Singer
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
No, I am very fortunate to be single and have no children
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I have had a few interruptions. My cats won't leave me alone. They want to be petted. I love on them while I am reading. Eating has taken up a bit of time. I ordered a pizza from Papa Johns. People (my mother and father) will not quit calling me on the phone. I live with my sister and she woke up at 4 so she has been a little distracting. I just tell all of them I am trying to read. I am doing a read a thon. :)
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Not really anything. I did it last time too.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not a one. :)
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Nothing so far
9. Are you getting tired yet? A little
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Not really.
My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...
The winner of Gardening Eden by Michael Abbate is ThatstheBook Congratulations! Thank you to everyone that entered. :) Here is your sequence...
***THIS IS A STICKY POST Scroll down for more recent posts and more giveaways*** I LOVE BOOKS! So for the Bloggy Giveaway I am offering a $...
For my giveaway I am offering a $15 dollar GC to any bookstore that I have access too also. For example Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. To ...