Sunday, March 7, 2010
The Sunday Salon March 7, 2010
* Hello everyone. It is a beautiful slightly cold day here in the Deep South. I am so excited that the first day of Spring is only two weeks away.
* I cleaned my car out this morning. It still needs to be vacuumed but at least it is dejunked. :)
* I had a horrible reading weekend. I have not been able to focus. I finished one book so far called Pluto: The rise and fall of America's favorite planet by Neil Degrasse Tyson. I am currently reading Raven's Ladder by Jeffery Overstreet.
* I hope to finish two books today but we will see because I have not done the laundry yet. And I need to write two book reviews for tomorrow and two meme posts. Yikes it is 10:18 A. M. Central time already.
* I hope everyone has a great week and find lots of reading time. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...