Monday, March 29, 2010
Its Monday What Are You Reading March 29, 2010
This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/
Books read last week:
- Dad in Training by Gail Gaymer Martin
- McKenzie's Montana Mystery by Shari Barr
- Alexis and the Sacramento Surprise by Erica Rodgers
- The Hero Next Door by Irene Hannon
- Songbird Under a German Moon by Tricia Goyer
- Plain Paradise by Beth Wiseman
- Rodeo Sweetheart by Betsy St. Amant
Books Reviewed Last Week:
Books I am Currently Reading:
- Start Here by Alex and Brett Harris
- Sons of Thunder by Susan May Warren
- The Cinderella List by Judy Baer
Books I Plan to Read Next:
- How to Never Look Fat Again by Charla Krupp
- As Young as We Feel by Melody Carlson
- Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson
- Disaster Status by Candace Calvert
- Asking for Trouble by Sandra Byrd
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...